The first part of the new Volume collection contains some new or updated shaders, but no new Volume Shader.
You have to use the last version of the volume shader which is implemented with Softimage.
- Render fluid cache files inside Softimage
- Render emFluid inside Softimage
- Load fluid cache files from Maya or Blender
- Support for simulated texture coordinates
- Polygon BBox
- In Development: Motion Blur
- In Development: Realtime display
- In Development: openVBD, field3D support
License for Volume v4.0 First Part|
The First Part can be used for non-commercial and commercial purposes. But you have to send something back to Binary Alchemy. Special Deals are possible.
This can be:
- A single frame of your fluid simulation cached (I just need one or two files from a sim. I need it to optimize the format. The larger the better, the more different sims the faster the shader gets).
- A rendered simulation - standalone (with no other scene objects or backplates are revealing the production).
- A final production rendering as video or image.
- A name or hint of your production. E.g. A movie of director X released in 2 years. Company X is working on a movie, perhaps check their showreel/website in x months.
If is from a production, please state if or when the image can be made public.
Commercial Version for sale?
As there are is not enough feedback and requests, I have decided not to release a commercial version in the next time.
The author do not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the software or the accompanying items.
The author of this software disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of
Merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the software and the accompanying written materials.
No oral or written information or advice given by holger schoenberger, agents, or employees shall create a warranty.
Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
The above exclusion and/or limitation may not apply to you.
RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent, lease, lend, modify, sub-licence or time-share the software, if not authorised by the author
You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble or otherwise alter the software or its documentation.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event the author of this software or its
Suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for
Loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other
Pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if the author
Has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All shaders are available via a restricted forum section.
The shader is now only available if you register in my forum and then ask for permission via an email (Tell me your forum login name, for the email see the header of this website www.binaryalchemy.de )
or post a thread with your work in my forum: Binary Alchemy Forum